HOW DOES IT WORK?
Flat Seal® is installed quickly and easily through the valve stem – average installation time is just minutes per tire. Once the vehicle is driven, the fluid action of Flat Seal® causes the entire inner liner and rim to be evenly coated with Flat Seal®. Special adhesion properties keep the solution in place at all times, ready to seal any source of air loss.
• Prevents Porosity, bead, and valve stem leaks.
• Pays for itself by reducing repair bills and increasing tread wear.
• Contains three rust inhibitors to prevent rust on rims, steel belts, and valve stems.
• Reduces heat buildup.
• Will not affect tire balance if properly installed.
• Will not freeze down to -35 degrees F.
• Is unaffected by extreme heat up to 360 degrees F.
• Will not void tire manufacturers warranties.
• Will not harden in tire.
• Guaranteed effective for the legal life of your tires.
• Permanently seals punctures in the tread area of your tires, up to ¼” in diameter, while you drive.
• Prevents dry rot.
• Puncture sealing is greatest in tubeless tires—but also effective in tube type tires.
• Does not affect the tire sensors.